Scleroderma - resourcesResources - scleroderma
The following organizations are good resources for information on scleroderma:
Scleroderma is a disease that involves the buildup of scar-like tissue in the skin and elsewhere in the body. It also damages the cells that line th...Read Article Now Book Mark Article
- Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center -- rarediseases.info.nih.gov/search-result/scleroderma
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases -- www.niams.nih.gov/health-topics/scleroderma
- National Organization for Rare Disorders -- rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/scleroderma/
- Scleroderma Foundation - scleroderma.org
- Scleroderma Research Foundation -- srfcure.org/
- US National Library of Medicine, Genetics -- medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/systemic-scleroderma/
Support group counselors - illustration
Counselors sometimes work with a group of people (support group) to help identify problem issues and direct members towards understanding and personal wellness.
Support group counselors
Review Date: 3/16/2021
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.