Alzheimer - resourcesResources - Alzheimer
The following organizations are good resources for information on Alzheimer disease:
Dementia is a loss of brain function that occurs with certain diseases. Alzheimer disease (AD) is the most common form of dementia. It affects memo...
- Alzheimer's Association -- www.alz.org
- National Institute on Aging -- www.nia.nih.gov/health/alzheimers
- Alzheimers.gov -- www.alzheimers.gov
- BrightFocus Foundation -- www.brightfocus.org/alzheimers
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- www.cdc.gov/aging/aginginfo/alzheimers.htm
- US National Library of Medicine, Genetics Home Reference -- ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/alzheimer-disease
Review Date: 10/21/2018
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.